Tuesday 8 May 2012

Why are number of Tria elements restricted to 5% and avoided in critical areas?


Quad element is more accurate than triangular element.

Tria element is stiffer than quad, which results in lesser stress and displacement if used in critical locations.

Consider any standard problem of plate vibration for which analytical answer of natural frequency is known. Create two FE models based on only tria elements and only quad elements (same element length). Tria mesh will show higher value of natural frequency and will deviate more from the exact answer.

1 comment:

  1. As an ICU nurse, of an amazing 38yrs long career bearing witness to God's great love for us, I know what a medical miracle is!
    The first time that I saw an HIV patient cured with African herbs prepared by Dr. Utu Herbal Cure was in my 20th year of a nursing career, I felt God's presence with humans. He guides those he has chosen to live. I am a complete believer in God and I can testify he is so wonderful that he has given us all it takes to survive and save our surroundings!
    I have recommended DR UTU HERBAL CURE to many HERPES VIRUS patients, PSORIASIS patients, and many others who have come to me for remedy and they ALL testified to have been permanently cured.
    DR UTU can still be caught up with today only on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete