Thursday 19 April 2012

Basic steps in the FEA


Pre-processing phase

1. Geometric description of the model and discretization into nodes and elements.
2. Assume a shape function to represent the physical behaviour of an element.
3. Develop equations for an element.
4. Assemble the elements to present the entire problem. Construct the global stiffness matrix

5. Apply boundary conditions, initial conditions and loading.
 
Solution Phase

6. Solve a set of linear or non-linear algebraic equations simultaneously to obtain nodal results, such as displacement values at different nodes.

  [k]{q} = {F}




Post-processing phase

7. Obtain other important information like principal stresses, heat fluxes, etc…
8. Graphical visualization of results

2 comments:

  1. As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after many tests which all still came back negative. Many professionals gave different suggestions to what has happened and why it was possible or impossible but to me, it's nothing more than a medical miracle. I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him. Then I was a GENITAL HERPES sufferer which was the main reason I have remained single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should. Through this abovementioned person who had been cured, I contacted this physician who cured my genital herpes with herbal medicine and has also cured a psoriasis patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, which were experienced none of us have ever complained of any after effect.
    The good news is that this same physician is accessible on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


    ReplyDelete